Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Ceramics Arts Daily - website

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 12:02:45 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Here is a "new-to-me" site. I got a request to link up Ceramic Arts Daily.
Ceramic art tips and techniques, including clay art and pottery
making. Information on ceramics decorating, sculptures, glazing
techniques, throwing clay, firing methods and more.
You do not need to subscribe to read the tips that get posted.

This link will be added to my Ceramics Links page.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to