[teacherartexchange] Teaching Art to Students With Special Needs

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2007 - 10:44:46 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Sara Green has shared her site with me.
She has a section on teaching multi-handicapped students.
http://www.saragreen.net/mh.html

Sara presently teaches at Miamisburg High School, Miamisburg, Ohio
She has a lot of elementary art on her site from her previous position.

Sara's home page:
http://www.saragreen.net/index.html

Site also has her speech on components of a great art program based
on the words of 8 visual artists which she gave at the OAEA conference
in November 2007.

I will be adding links to Sara's site.

Note to Sara: Thanks for sharing Sara. Are you a member of any of the
art education lists that I am sending this to? Please join. folks are
often needing help with special needs students.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/