Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Poem - Teaching for Artistic Behavior (TAB) Encourages Creativity

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2007 - 10:54:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I got a request off list for this poem - Once a Girl (author is anonymous)

I thought I would share it with all of you again. I could share
"horror" stories of teachers like the one described first in this

To find out more about TAB - check out the resources on this page:

To talk to the "experts" sign on to TAB Choice Yahoo list:
Be sure to browse the archives, too.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources