Re: [teacherartexchange] aluminum foil armatures

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 21:30:08 PST

I don't know what level your 2nd graders are/how
capible, etc. and what sort of facilities you have,
but what about a glue gun? I love the glue gun, and
most of my kids do too. there are low heat ones that
really don't hurt if you get glue on yourself. Or,
you could be the glue gun god and make them line up
and take turns with you in small groups when they are
ready to put thier pieces together (with an
alternative part of the project for the others to be
doing as they waait for thier turn). Just a thought.

Best,
Jen