Re: [teacherartexchange] xhtml and ie (internet explorer) questions

---------

From: M. Austin (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 18:37:40 PST

Hi Woody - I use IE7 at home & I couldn't open the pages either. I use IE
because that is what I have at school, and what my students have. I could
download Firefox on my teacher computer at school, but my students don't
have the option of changing browsers, so I try to stay with what I will be
teaching with. I don't understand the difference between XHTML & HTML
either, but I wanted to let you know that the difference isn't the IE
browser edition.
~Michal