Re: [teacherartexchange] aluminum foil armatures

---------

From: bkramer(POP) (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 13:17:25 PST

HI. I'm thinkin' smaller aluminum "people" here but you can cut a big piece
of aluminum into slits and put one piece of foil all together as one person.

Here's how. Take a big rectangle of foil and lay so the long part is
horizontal. Across the top at 1/3 and 2/3, cut slits going down almost 1/2
way. Across the bottom cut a slit 1/2 way across and almost 1/2 way up the
middle. Now you have the rectangle cut into 3 pieces at the top and 2 pieces
at the bottom. Gather each up...into a bunch like a hot dog and you have a
head, two arms, and two legs. The top middle bunch turns into a ball like a
head. Oh...you might want to add a cotton ball inside your head for
stability. Your man is now all formed.

And if you understand all THAT, you are very, very smart!!!!! Bunki