Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] NMAEA Workshops - links all open

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 11:13:12 PST

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

If you are unable to open Woody's links, try a different browser.
I still have IE 6.0 (not sold on 7.0) and was unable to open the pages.
I tried opening in Mozilla Firefox and all pages opened.
Mozilla Firefox is free.

Can you share more about the wax crayon techniques?
Is that blue masking tape - crayon applied using stencils - then tape
removed revealing white lines.

Judy Decker

On Nov 15, 2007 1:58 PM, Woody Duncan wrote:

> I just finished workshop pages for the New Mexico Art Ed web site.
> These pages show
> a few of the workshops presented at our recent conference in
> Albuquerque.
> Check them out - critiques are welcome.
> Below are direct links to individual pages:

To unsubscribe go to