Re: [teacherartexchange] NMAEA Workshops - links all open

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 11:13:12 PST

Dear TeacherArtExchange Members,

If you are unable to open Woody's links, try a different browser.
I still have IE 6.0 (not sold on 7.0) and was unable to open the pages.
I tried opening in Mozilla Firefox and all pages opened.
Mozilla Firefox is free.
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/

Can you share more about the wax crayon techniques?
Is that blue masking tape - crayon applied using stencils - then tape
removed revealing white lines.

Judy Decker

http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/Workshops.xhtml
http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/WaxCrayon.xhtml