[teacherartexchange] NMAEA Workshops

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 10:58:07 PST

Resending same links due to problems some people had opening
the pages - strange because I sent the same e-mail to my
wife's e-mail and everything opened on her PC ????

I just finished workshop pages for the New Mexico Art Ed web site.
These pages show
a few of the workshops presented at our recent conference in
Albuquerque.
http://newmexicoarted.com/
Check them out - critiques are welcome.
Below are direct links to individual pages:
http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/Workshops.xhtml
http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/WaxCrayon.xhtml
http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/PaperClay.xhtml
http://newmexicoarted.com/2007/SprayPaint.xhtml