[teacherartexchange] Need Help With Difficult Parent

---------

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 15 2007 - 03:33:58 PST

Rebecca,
There are some bigger issues like: whose's life is it? Is the dad carrying
his own prejudices into this? Does he really believe that Max should like
what the dad likes? I am not sure how I would present that to the dad, but
remember if he is a lawyer he is going to argue.What does Mom think
regarding this?
And there must be a college to go to that would allow him to explore both
options in a parallal course. Going for a college that allows both gives
Max more time to work it thorugh with his Dad and Mom. Randy in Maine