Re: [teacherartexchange] Need Help With Difficult Parent

---------

From: Ken Schwab (bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 11:58:12 PST

Just look up Galleries in New Mexico, Arizona, New York, San
Francisco,etc. Even your own area and show the parents what art is
selling for and that many are doing it successfully. Every career is
challenged with you being the best you can be and being the best in
the field. there are many engineers here in Silicon Valley that are
not working if they are not tops in their field. Nothing has
guarantees, so if this Max is very good then he might be very
successful. People have to love their work in order to do their
best.

Ken Schwab

Ken Schwab
San Jose, CA