[teacherartexchange] Special request to all who have links section on your sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 07:54:22 PST

Dear Art Educators,

If you have a links section on your site, please also add a link to
Incredible Art Resources
Just add it under (or next to) Incredible Art Department.

That might help improve the page rank for my site. I need to get it up
to a 7 (don't ask me to explain as I don't know that much about it).
Currently, my site has a page rank of 6. If you want to know the
reason this is important, I will tell you off list.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/