Re: [teacherartexchange] Acrylic photo transfer PowerPoint link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 06:51:52 PST

Hi Cyndi,

Here is the link to Acrylic lift transfer PowerPoint:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Mary-lift.ppt

PowerPoint will only be at this location for a short time. I was
actually going to remove it last Saturday. Save it now if it interests
you. Lesson plan using this method is coming to IAD in the near future
(from Mary thomas - creator of the PowerPoint).

She has also done one on Citra-Solve transfer, but I do not have that
on on IAD.
Scroll down on this page for that PowerPoint.
http://www.fcds.org/faculty/MaryThomas/gallery.asp

Judy Decker