Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Acrylic photo transfer PowerPoint link

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 06:51:52 PST

Hi Cyndi,

Here is the link to Acrylic lift transfer PowerPoint:

PowerPoint will only be at this location for a short time. I was
actually going to remove it last Saturday. Save it now if it interests
you. Lesson plan using this method is coming to IAD in the near future
(from Mary thomas - creator of the PowerPoint).

She has also done one on Citra-Solve transfer, but I do not have that
on on IAD.
Scroll down on this page for that PowerPoint.

Judy Decker

On Nov 14, 2007 12:00 AM, Cyndi wrote:
> Somehow I managed not to mark the info on the acrylic photo transfers
> and now I can't find it. Can someone redirect me to that subject. would
> greatly appreciate it.
> Cyndi in Wheaton

To unsubscribe go to