Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] fabric scraps - Ohio Artist - Aminah Robinson

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 04:16:08 PST

Yes, I love the work of Aminah Robinson. I sure wish there was more of
her work on line to share.
I am happy to see that this web exhibit is still online (new URL from
when I last shared it)

Art of Leadership - in Fisher College of Business at OSU:

Here are two of her RagGonNons (what she calls her pieced works)

This exhibit in Columbus was my Introduction" to her work (from 2003)

similar show was in Brooklyn:

work at ACA Galleries- New York:

Biographical info:

Catalog of exhibit is available - starting at $18.00 used:

an interview - here her answers:

Thanks for posting her. If you do a lesson inspired by her work, send
it my way. I would love to have it on IAD.

Judy Decker

On Nov 14, 2007 6:19 AM, Ellen Burnside wrote:
> An interesting artist who also uses cloth pieces in much of her artwork is Aminah Robinson from Columbus, Ohio. Much of her work is about her community and history.
> -Ellen B.

To unsubscribe go to