[teacherartexchange] fabric scraps

---------

From: christine (kotarsky_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 16:49:20 PST

Our middle school sady cut the Family and Consumer Science (home ec.) class.
I aquired boxes of her scrap material in all sizes, textures, and patterns.
I am looking for a successful lesson to do with 6 and 7th grade. I was
throwing around the idea of Faith Ringgold story teller quilts and Eric
Carle collage with fabric. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you
Christine