[teacherartexchange] help

---------

From: Debbie Nicholas (Debbie.Nicholas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 06:37:16 PST

 I am working on my master's and this semester my project is on Feminist
Art. I need your help if possible.
If you have time please answer these questions for me.

1. Define Feminist Art. Do you believe feminist art is any/all art
made by a female or art dealing with feminist ideas?

2. In the words of Linda Nochlin, why do you believe there have been no
famous female artists?

3. Do you believe female artists are at a disadvantage in the art
world?

4. Do you believe female artists married to male artists have a
tendency to let their art work suffer in order to further their
husband's career?

thank you very much for you help.

debbie nicholas
Texas High School