[teacherartexchange] Animation teachers join Rotoball - see link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 05:54:14 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know I posted this before..... but there are new members now.

There is still time to join Rotoball:
http://www.carrotrevolution.com/rotoball/index.html

1.Rotoball is a black ball that transforms into something different
for each person who comes into contact with it.

2.Rotoball is a collaborative rotoscoped animation project for high
school students, and a unique opportunity to connect with other
students who are geographically distant.

3.Rotoball began as a class project developed by David Gran for
Advanced Video students at Huntington High School in 2005.

This project is open to any student grades 9-12. You do not have to do
it with an entire class. Might make a nice independent study for some
of your students.

All projects must be sent to David Gran or Heather Swan by Friday,
March 7th, 2008

Check out the original Rotoball video.

Judy Decker