Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Georgia O'Keeffe seashells

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 04:31:43 PST

Hi Katrina,

I don't remember anyone posting O'Keeffe inspired seashells. Here is a
link to Ken Schwab's lesson plan. More examples are in his book,
Drawing 101.
A nice follow-up to this lesson might be to have the students make
larger than life ceramic seashells. See Justin Kramer's seashells:

Judy Decker

On Nov 12, 2007 11:54 PM, Katrina wrote:
> I just loved those seashells inspired by Georgia O'Keeffe that were posted by a teacher on this site about 2 0r 4 weeks ago, but I can't find the email anywhere. If anyone remembers what date that was, would you remind me? Those seashells were fabulous!
> Katrina

To unsubscribe go to