Re: [teacherartexchange] Georgia O'Keeffe seashells

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 04:31:43 PST

Hi Katrina,

I don't remember anyone posting O'Keeffe inspired seashells. Here is a
link to Ken Schwab's lesson plan. More examples are in his book,
Drawing 101.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/kenshading.htm
A nice follow-up to this lesson might be to have the students make
larger than life ceramic seashells. See Justin Kramer's seashells:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Justin1.htm

Judy Decker