Re: [teacherartexchange] questions: high schools

---------

From: jjennifer west (jenniferjoycewest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 16:03:36 PST

I no longer live there, but in Evanston Illinois there
is Evanston Township High School, in Winnetka, IL
there is New Trier High School, and the entire general
north shore (Lake Forest HIgh School, Niles, Highland
Park) all along the lake in the chicago area are very
highly acclaimed schools. Good luck.