[teacherartexchange] questions: high schools

---------

From: Margaret Angstadt (mangstadt_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 14:19:56 PST

I am looking for help is finding several exemplary high schools around
the country. I would like to contact them for information regarding
graduation requirements, coursework, and schedule. I'm on a
graduation requirement committee as an advocate of the arts. But my
first task is to find across-the-board requirements of other schools
OUTSIDE Vermont (credits, courses, schedule). While it may be an
'off-topic' for this list, I am really hoping to simultaneously
examine the 7-12 art course offerings of other schools as we re-vamp
our own offerings. We are a 7-12 (rural) public school.

In advance, I thank you for your help!

Peggy
(Vermont)