Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] How Edward Hopper Saw the Light (article - and website)

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2007 - 09:02:16 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Thought I would pass on this article to you by Joseph Phelan

How Edward Hopper Saw the Light
By Joseph Phelan

Edward Hopper site from National Gallery:
Mini-site takes a close look at several paintings, presents themes,
timeline and a video segment narrated by Steve Martin. There is one
partially nude figure in the timeline.
About the exhibit - Through January 21, 2008

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to