Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Today - Education site from Walker art Center

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 11 2007 - 12:52:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I looked back at my posts and didn't see this link posted. I know I
thought about it....

Art Today:
This Month's Featured Website (featured on Art Education 2.0) Art
Today examines several themes and questions related to understanding
contemporary art. While this site is intended to complement K-12
school tours at the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the
content and activities can also be used to support classroom
explorations of contemporary art.

Art Today Themes:

Living in Our Time
Writing through Art
So, Why is This Art?
Elements and Principles of Today's Art
Media, Materials, and Meaning

If I did post it before, pardon the duplication. Each month, Dr. Craig
Roland features a different site on Art Education 2.0

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to