[teacherartexchange] Qubits - NEW Construction Toy

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 10:58:59 PST

Dear Art Educators and Homeschoolers,

I have been "talking" with Mark Burginger about his new construction
toy - Qubits (R).
http://www.Qubits.com
Here is a chance to help start-up a new small business - The Qubits
Toy Company of Bend, Oregon.
Orders will begin shipping November 30th, credits cards are not
charged until the day the item ships.
This toy has the potential to out perform most of the construction
toys on the market in the category of strength, educational value and
sheer size of assembled structures.

Currently the toy has been entered into a design competition (The
Buckminster Fuller Challenge) with a grand prize of $100,000 - The
Qubits(R) submission makes a pledge to use the prize money to
distribute at manufacturers cost - 3,500 units to elementary and
middle schools all across the USA. It is called, Qubits for Kids!

If anyone purchases a set (good for homeschoolers too), report back to
me what you think. I don't like to promote a product without actually
seeing it... but I do feel this is a good one.

Judy Decker