[teacherartexchange] Artists and letters

---------

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 09:16:07 PST

Hello everyone,
I have been searching for links to artists who use letters in their
work, be it painting, drawing or sculpture. I already have the
graffiti artists links. If anyone can help me, it would be wonderful!
2 other links I have are these: Mark Titchner
http://www.tate.org.uk/britain/exhibitions/artnow/marktitchner/moreimages.shtm
  and http://www.ms-studio.com/letteringdesign.html

I want to thank Judy Decker for the Christmas suggestions added to the
links I sent some days ago, I liked them so much I shared them through
my blog http://linkarte.blogspot.com/. Thanks Judy!

Marta (Portugal)