Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Artists and letters

From: Marta Pinto (marta.martapinto_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 09:16:07 PST

Hello everyone,
I have been searching for links to artists who use letters in their
work, be it painting, drawing or sculpture. I already have the
graffiti artists links. If anyone can help me, it would be wonderful!
2 other links I have are these: Mark Titchner

I want to thank Judy Decker for the Christmas suggestions added to the
links I sent some days ago, I liked them so much I shared them through
my blog Thanks Judy!

Marta (Portugal)

To unsubscribe go to