[teacherartexchange] Question to High school teachers

---------

From: shauna burke (shaunablythe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 07:03:07 PST

Hello everyone!

My name is Shauna and I am a high school art teacher
at an all girls catholic school in the Bronx, NY. I
am new to the school and come from a more affluent
environment. I teach seniors many of who have been
asking me about art college choices, -- the catch is,
I need to think outside of the box and give a list
that has strong financial aid packages (clearly the
guidance program at my school could use a hand when it
comes to art school choices). Any ideas?

Thanks!

Shauna

--- TeacherArtExchange Discussion Group digest

leave-427608-228565.db361edfc8beac40769b4b9e166d2981@lists.pub.getty.edu