[teacherartexchange] Call for International Child Art Exhibition " Children's Silk Road"

---------

From: 이연성 (letsart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 10 2007 - 03:55:51 PST

Dear Friends,

Hi my name is Andy Lee from Seoul, Korea. I am a principal and art educator of Let's Art Kids Art Center.

I have attatched information and entry form for the exhibition.
In this exhibition we will have exhibition in Seoul as well as in Bengalore, India and Munich in Germany.

The exhibition will be held in July 27 to August 2 , 2008 and possibly longer in Seoul.
So far 6 countries will be participate and work together. The deadline of the submission will be March 31 2008.
Each organization will be able to submit less than 50 works due to the limitations of the space.

The purpose of this exhibition are as below;

1. To help and teach our children to understand about what other cultures like through art.
2. To visually communicate each other for great theme of "SSilk Road" that symbolizes of human civilization about trade, culture, art, religion and people.
3. By working and communicating during the process each schools will share their ideas and building up a great out put.

Dear friends, I hope this opportunity to ignite our friendship as teachers and sharing our willingness and dignity to help our children's wonderful idea about sharing their cultures.

If you need a detailed information and entry form please send me an email for your interst and I will send it to you. Because I can't attatch any files you need to reply me back.

Please reply me back if you can join with me. Thank you very much for your help.

Sincerely yours,

Andy Lee
Principal of Let's Art Kids Art Center.
Seoul, Korea