Re: [teacherartexchange] organizing collage materials

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 11:09:53 PST

I have that. It's nice, but kind of flimsy. I don't let kids mess
with it, and I bring the drawers out of the cart and put them on a
table when kids need stuff out of there. So far it's held up for 2
years. I have to keep tightening it up from time to time, but it is
the perfect size for collage materials. Anything heavier than paper
causes the drawers to come off their slides, but it's nice for paper
things..