Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] organizing collage materials

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 10:16:38 PST

I read the post sent earlier about organizing materials - I used the
coke boxes too... I just ordered on Tuesday, and it came on Thursday
(boy that was fast) the 20 drawer rolling storage unit from Sax. It is
on sale now too.
 I have lots of the plastic 3-drawer units in the room for basic stuff,
and two cabinets with 36 tote trays each, but I am hoping that these
drawers will help with tip-ins and ATC materials. And I can wheel them
out of the way when other classes are in there when they don't need to
be in the stamps and papers, odds and ends

it is listed as $89 - I just got it for $60+
I bought the 10 drawer one too -
Wish me luck

To unsubscribe go to