[teacherartexchange] organizing collage materials

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ELLEN.SEARS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 09 2007 - 10:16:38 PST

I read the post sent earlier about organizing materials - I used the
coke boxes too... I just ordered on Tuesday, and it came on Thursday
(boy that was fast) the 20 drawer rolling storage unit from Sax. It is
on sale now too.
 I have lots of the plastic 3-drawer units in the room for basic stuff,
and two cabinets with 36 tote trays each, but I am hoping that these
drawers will help with tip-ins and ATC materials. And I can wheel them
out of the way when other classes are in there when they don't need to
be in the stamps and papers, odds and ends
http://tinyurl.com/27uzs4

it is listed as $89 - I just got it for $60+
I bought the 10 drawer one too -
Wish me luck
Ellen