Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] More about Rotoscoping

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 15:27:30 PST

David from Carrot Revolution sent me a message about his new
collaborative video project called "Rotoball" and I have been really
excited to try it out. If you're at all interested in teaching video
in your classes you should check it out! It's a really fun way to
create animations that look amazing. (Think of the Schwab commercials
that look like a combination between video and cartoon. It's a neat
effect, and not too difficult... just time consuming.)

David's project is here:

And you can see one of my first attempts at it here:

To unsubscribe go to