[teacherartexchange] Rotoball

---------

From: Rebecca Burch (mamallama_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 05:59:35 PST

Did anybody get a chance to check out the Rotoball project on Carrot Revolution?

http://www.carrotrevolution.com/rotoball/

This is so cool, for anyone who is interested in animation.
Technophobes, don't panic -- it's really not hard. David's got a nice
howto section that shows how to do the project, and it's not difficult
at all. If I can figure it out, anybody can.

Becky
Charleston Catholic HS
Charleston WV