[teacherartexchange] Have your worked on an Indian Reservation? contact Jeanette

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 08 2007 - 05:45:04 PST

Greetings Jeanette and All,

Jeff P has worked on an Indian Reservation (but I don't remember if he
is a member here).
If this post doesn't bring him out... I will contact him for you.

I did reach Maggie White for you and she will contact you, Jeanette.
Maggie has been unable to get back on the list. So.... if you are
going on vacation for a while, do not sign off the list as you may not
be able to get back on.

Please reply to Jeanette and to me if you have worked on a reservation.
Jeanette uses a Yahoo address for the list jeanette_10 then @yahoo.com
You will have to copy/type the address as I will not post a clickable
address to the list.

Judy Decker

From Jeanette:
anyone else has worked, or
currently does work on a reservation school, please
privately email me ( jeanette_10 at yahoo.com) as I need some advice and assist.
Thank you and have a great day.