[teacherartexchange] need advice and assist

---------

From: JLC (jeanette_10_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 15:30:46 PST

Hello all!
I hope your school is going artistically well.
I am looking for Maggie- who I think belongs to this
group- she used to work on a reservation school. If
anyone knows her, OR if anyone else has worked, or
currently does work on a reservation school, please
privately email me as I need some advice and assist.
Thank you and have a great day.