[teacherartexchange] OT: My Wish for You Today - Make One Child Smile

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 06:57:01 PST

Dear Art Educators,

(Off topic)

Anna posted a similar version of this to Art 4 Peace list.
I had to edit here. I do not know the original author.

My wish for you for today

I wish for you to be grateful
For the students who like to learn,
And feel challenged by those who don't.

I wish for you to be thankful
For the students you love
And understand those you are learning to love.

I wish for you to be motivated
By the students who learn to think
And be committed by those afraid to try.

I wish for you to be inspired
By the students who choose right over wrong
And be patient with those who lack the courage.

I wish for you to be gentle
With the students who make mistakes
And learn to forgive a difficult child.

I wish for you to be wise
With the students building character
And be unwavering with those with little conscience.

I wish for you to be committed
To the students who are responsible
And be persistent with those who value little.

I wish for you to be calm
In the midst of violence
And model self-control in the midst of anger.

I wish for you to be faithful
In the days of discouragement
And be dedicated to make one child smile.

Thanks Anna for sharing this with us on Art for Peace: