Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Art Warm-Ups - for the new members to the lists

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 07 2007 - 06:07:07 PST

Resending to Getty list... I got my first "rejection" - so now I know
your frustrations.
I did not send any attachment... and always send it plain text... Must
have been a fluke?

Dear Art Educators,

David Dillard posted this file to Net Gold Yahoo List:

I had forgotten all about this file (that was intended to be shared
for a short time only).

I was reluctant to link it permanently since the original sources for
the ideas are long gone.
While "lists" as such can not be copyrighted, I do like to acknowledge
where they came from.

Please DO read Marvin Bartel's suggestions (towards the bottom). I
would really like to see someone sort through the list and as he
suggested. I am retired and have no personal interest in this - I just
know that it would benefit all of you.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources