[teacherartexchange] Egyptian/coffee/tea project

---------

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 15:37:06 PST

Judy helped me find the lesson I was looking for. It
was in the January 2004 School Arts magazine. Thanks,
Judy! I think I'm going to try it and see how it turns
out. I remember we also talked about a picture with
glue and shoe polish (not Egyptian themed) and I was
confusing the two in my head. I actually went through
all my School Arts/Art & Activities magazines (about 6
years worth) this summer and pulled out all the
articles that I might use. This lesson was in that
pile and I had just forgotten where I had seen it.

Marcia