[teacherartexchange] Cradle Project - Art from Reclaimed materials

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 11:45:54 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know I posted this project quite some time ago...

Well the cradles have been made and they are truly beautiful.
http://www.thecradleproject.org/
Unfortunately, there are not very many on the site yet.

One of the members of ArtsEducators list contributed a cradle.
See Laura's cradle
http://www.geocities.com/lpmcdg/cradleintro.html - click on the image
to enter the site. She wove a cradle out of plastic grocery
bags. The organizer asked that all cradles be made from re-claimed
materials.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department