Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Cradle Project - Art from Reclaimed materials

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 11:45:54 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I know I posted this project quite some time ago...

Well the cradles have been made and they are truly beautiful.
Unfortunately, there are not very many on the site yet.

One of the members of ArtsEducators list contributed a cradle.
See Laura's cradle - click on the image
to enter the site. She wove a cradle out of plastic grocery
bags. The organizer asked that all cradles be made from re-claimed

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to