[teacherartexchange] HS Photography Website - Citra-Solv Transfer Method PowerPoint

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 08:19:49 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Mary Thomas has shared another PowerPoint with me. This one is on
Citra-Solve transfer method. Photography teachers may want to browse
her website.
http://www.fcds.org/faculty/marythomas/index.htm

Go to the Gallery to download the PowerPoint on Citra-Solv transfer
http://www.fcds.org/faculty/MaryThomas/gallery.asp

If you are unable to get the PowerPoint to load, let me know (off
list) and I can send it to you.

Mary's email contact is on her home page. If you download her
PowerPoint, please take the time to give her some feedback - and/or
ask questions if you have any.

I will be adding a link to Mary's site on my page of Art Teacher Websites.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Resources