Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Joan Giordana - Nature Monoprints

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 05:49:04 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I posted Joan's site before (in a sculpture post) - but wanted to make
sure your printmakers took a look too.
Be sure to check all four galleries for lovely images to share with students.

Joan does want your students to know about her work.

Home page:

If anyone does a lesson using her for inspiration, let me know (I will
pass it on to Joan).

Links to her site will be added to Incredible Art Resources.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to