Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Vegetable Art - Fun images - P.S. links were for your eyes only

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 05:14:48 PST

I forgot to put my usual warning.... links are posted for your eyes
only - not for your kiddies.

ALWAYS when I post a blog, check links before you open in front of
kiddies. Some are always safe (like Art Junction, Carrot Revolution
and Fugleflicks) but when I am posting images (that come from
forwarded emails) ALWAYS check first.

From a concerned list member:

..... yikes, watch out for the 'blog above...all the other posts on it
are ones that 13 year old boys might like a bit too much!

To unsubscribe go to