[teacherartexchange] Vegetable Art - Fun images

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 06 2007 - 04:42:05 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I used to know who did these images... but have now forgotten. I know
there is a book filled with them.
Kamla sent these images to me via email - I am sending you web URLs
where you can see most of them:
http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/559163294TEtjjt
http://www.funnypictures.net.au/vegetable-art/
http://www.monicel.info/2007/09/16/fruit-and-veggie-art/

Tried surfing to find the "artist" of these but was not successful. If
anyone has it, please post (but remember to remove mey email address
in your reply if you are on Getty list).

Thanks Kamla - I will add these links to the Veg/Fruit sculpture lesson.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/Catherine-food.htm

Judy Decker