Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [teacherartexchange] Coffee/Tea Egyptian Picture?

From: Betty B (bettycarol_40_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 18:36:46 PST

Sorry I can't help, but just wanted to mention to you
that this year Dick Blick's prices for papyrus were
pretty good. I got 12 sheets and they were big enough
to cut down into about 80 bookmark sized cartouche
shapes really nicely for a project we did earlier this
semester. Just thought you might want to know that for
next year.

Betty C Bowen
printmaker, painter
art educator