Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Coffee/Tea Egyptian Picture?

From: marcia (marciadotcom_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 17:40:01 PST

I seem to remember a cool art project someone shared
that was made using Egyptian imagery and then stained
with coffee, tea or maybe shoe polish? I think parts
of the picture were covered in glue to protect the
imagery. Does anyone know what I am talking about or
know where I can find more details about this? I
appreciate it!

Check out my school's artwork!

Do You Yahoo!?