[teacherartexchange] Remember High School Art Class ?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (woodyduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 16:59:32 PST

Do you remember your High School art classes and your art teacher
back then ? Perhaps it
was only a short time ago. Mine was 1959 - 1962 at Wyandotte High in
Kansas City. I posted
a bit of nostalgia on my blog for November 6th:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/November07.html#NewestEntry
On the wall, just outside my studio hangs a print I made in High
School, that was 1962. To see
my creation just click on my blog. My High School art teacher would
be surprised that I still
have the work if she was still around. Those classes with Miss Hughes
were fun and a
challenge. She was a major reason I went into teaching. In fact she
was my first supervisor
because she hired me to teach in Kansas City after I finally got
through college.

Share some of your High School art memories, Woody

Read My Blog:
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysBlog/November07.html#NewestEntry

Watercolors on Note Cards
http://www.taospaint.com/WoodysWatercolor/NoteCards.xhtml