[teacherartexchange] For those who "know" Linda Woods

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 09:27:46 PST

Greetings Getty TeacherArtExchange Members,

You may recall our dear friend Linda Woods (a long time contributor to
Getty list and to Incredible Art Department) was diagnosed with breast
cancer last spring. I heard from her today. She is doing very well.
Continue to pray for healing. She has radiation treatment starting
soon.

Linda will be returning to school in January. Linda teaches at St.
Johns Lower School in Houston.
http://www.sjs.org/stories/default.asp?L2=3&newsid=44754
I am looking forward to seeing more wonderful work from her students.

Regards,

Judy Decker