Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Black Africans in Medieval Europe - selected resources

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 07:57:25 PST

Dear Art Educators,

David Dillard posted this to Net Gold List:
Rather than copy it all here, I will send those interested to Net Gold
list. The archives are open to all. Many of the links show art images
of Black Africans in Medieval Europe.

Black Africans in Medieval Europe:
A Short Selection of Internet and Published Sources

This is a selected list of websites, articles, and books that have content
regarding Black Africans in Medieval Europe or cover information of
related interest.
Net Gold is a list that posts nuggets of information/links on all
sorts of topics. I will continue to share art related topics here.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to