[teacherartexchange] Black Africans in Medieval Europe - selected resources

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 07:57:25 PST

Dear Art Educators,

David Dillard posted this to Net Gold List:
Rather than copy it all here, I will send those interested to Net Gold
list. The archives are open to all. Many of the links show art images
of Black Africans in Medieval Europe.

AFRICA : EUROPE:
Black Africans in Medieval Europe:
A Short Selection of Internet and Published Sources

This is a selected list of websites, articles, and books that have content
regarding Black Africans in Medieval Europe or cover information of
related interest.
Net Gold is a list that posts nuggets of information/links on all
sorts of topics. I will continue to share art related topics here.

Regards,

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/