[teacherartexchange] "CHANGING SCHOOLS ONE HEART AT A TIME"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2007 - 07:39:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I stole that line "Changing Schools One Heart at a Time" from Jane Bluestein.
http://www.janebluestein.com

I would like to place a challenge to you....to reach one more child this week.
Think about that child who is causing you the most problems and reach
out - give them extra love and understanding this week. Try to find
out what is the route of the problem. What needs of that child are not
being met?

If you would like to know more how to reach the most difficult
children, sign on to Art4Peace list (Yahoo Group). Post your "story"
there and you will have a group of caring art educators responding in
a different way.