[teacherartexchange] New York Times - bookmark this link

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 10:40:59 PST

Greetings Art Educators,

I don't think you need to subscribe anymore to read the articles? I
might be wrong, but I think Kathy D (Ms Dux) told me they were open to
all.

Bookmark this link:
http://www.nytimes.com/pages/arts/design/index.html

There was a lot there that interested me today.... but I am short on
time so will just let you explore.

Kiddos need to hear about current events in the arts.

I like this link too:
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/art-news.php

Regards,

Judy Decker