[teacherartexchange] best cleaner for anything

---------

From: Foell, Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange (Marlyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 04 2007 - 05:38:12 PST

Awesome cleaner is found at most Dollar Stores, like Dollar Tree and Dollar
General. It is indeed a dollar a bottle. Comes in a spray at most stores,
although some it only comes in regular bottle and has to be put in a spray.
It would clean the hide off an elephant. Get some, try it. You can even
dilute it if the odor is too strong for you to use--I often cut it in half
for classroom use. You can have paint and dyes etc on your hands, spray
this on first to clean all off you can and wash your hands and it works
great. Gets acrylic paint out of some clothes and cleans up dirty sneakers.
it is amazing stuff. Obviously, test an inconspicuous area on something you
treasure.

I can't say enough about it and encourage all of you to give it a try.

Marlyn in Florida where it's wonderfully cooler this AM.

Due to Florida's broad public records law, most written communications to or
from government employees regarding public education are public records.
Therefore, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure.