Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

[teacherartexchange] Tricia Fuglestad and Maggie Tucker get published - SchoolArts

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 16:18:33 PDT

Greetings Art Educators,

Tricia Fuglestad has her iExpress project included in November SchoolArts.
See the Technology feature article:
This is the lesson she did with second grade inspired by iPod ads.
See the video:

Also see - Learning Through Competing by Maggie Tucker
Meeting the challenges of art competitions.
Maggie's article is for teachers who want to get their
middle-school students ready for Scholastics, including the critiques
available from judges.
From Maggie:
We've had lots of discussion on Getty and your lists
about the appropriateness of middle school students competing. I wrote this
article from the slant that class critiques help the artwork, help the
students become less fearful while preparing them for judging, and what to
do if students do feel rejected.

If you do not subscribe to SchoolArts, back issues are available.

This news will be added to Art News on Incredible Art Department.
Share your news. What do you have to "shout about".

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources

To unsubscribe go to