Re: [teacherartexchange] Linoleum carving of atc's

---------

From: trish ackerman (dacke8175_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 13:11:47 PDT

I was wondering if anyone had tried doing linoleum
carvings to be artist trading card size? I have
leftover linoleum that is smaller and thought about
trying this, Would this size be too small for 6th
grade to carve?
We do have those bench hooks to put on the tables for
carving.

Has anyone traded them?

Thanks for any insight.

Trish Ackerman