[teacherartexchange] Sculpture (and more) sites to see

---------

From: Judy Decker (judy.decker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 03 2007 - 07:10:54 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Sean Grigsby has "us" in mind when he posts to Net Gold list.
Here are more of his suggestions for Sculpture.

Joan Giordana
http://www.joangiordano.com/index.html
Very diverse - handmade paper wall pieces to monumental outdoor
sculpture. Love her monoprints too. Paintings - more of mixed media. I
am writing to her to see if she will answer "our" questions. I would
like to link her site to Incredible Art Resources, too.

Sally Matthews
http://www.sallymatthews.co.uk/text.html
"Earthy" creatures... interesting. May inspire a lesson. Mixed media
sculptures placed in natural setting. Some steel - but many not so
traditional media (mud, peat, felted wool....)

Sean posted many more links -- I just like to give you what I feel are
the best. To see them all, go to: